Cost Effective Solution
• Unique metal-based, autoclavable, heated exhalation valve.
• Built-in flow sensor, non-consumable design.
• Upgradeable ventilation system software, with an available USB port.
Superior Mobile ICU ventilator
• Comprehensive ICU ventilator including BIVENT and PRVC.
• Compact, big capacity battery, no air compressor, intra-hospital mobility.
• Flexible device configuration: equipped on a trolley, bed or ceiling pendant.
Optimal patient-ventilator synchrony, increase patient comfort
• The Unique Leak Compensation System - Keep precise control on the tidal volume of each breath delivered to the patient by adjusting compensation dosage automatically.
• Advanced Trigger Technique - Enhance sensitivity, avoid spurious triggering.
Safe Ventilation Through Whole Treatment Phase
Initial Treatment Phase
• Noninvasive ventilation mode associated with decreased intubation rates, shortened
patient stays, improved patient comfort, and a reduced risk of cross infection.
• Preset patient’s height and IBW. Reduce clinician’s workload.
Stable Condition Phase
• PRVC and BIVENT employ lung-protective strategies, delivering intelligent ventilation
• Comprehensive lung mechanics monitoring include compliance, airway resistance,
PEEPi and time constant.
• Three waveforms & three loops with user-friendly display provide a continuous
monitoring of the patient’s condition
• Various ventilation modes enhance the weaning process.
• The unique trigger and leakage compensation system safeguards each and every
patient breath resulting in smooth and comfortable breathing, avoiding extra
workload on the patient and promoting recovery.
• RSBI and WOB provide accurate reference for weaning.
• Data export port provides connection to hospital monitors and Patient Data
• Provides pressure support for the patient when spontaneous breathing is present.